Today home visit physiotherapy is advised by doctors and professionals as it reduces the added stress due to daily or weekly commute to the physiotherapy clinic.
With our physiotherapy treatment at home, we intend to provide better health care to elders by making it easy on them to continue with their daily routine while getting treated at home.
With home physiotherapy available in Hyderabad, it is no longer necessary to adjust your schedule as per the availability of doctors at the physiotherapy clinic. You can book your home visit today by visiting the NaadeeHealth website or give us a call to confirm your appointment.
- Physiotherapy home visit is convenient for the family and the patient
- Time can be scheduled and modified as per patients choice
- Family stays updated about the condition
- Experienced physiotherapy service
- Quicker response and recovery time
- Rehabilitation, restoration, and maintenance of muscle
- Strength exercises
Our panel of healthcare professionals and physiotherapist hold years of experience collectively to suggest the best possible treatment to our patients. Home physiotherapy and nursing care in Hyderabad is one of the most availed services since it gets tiring – especially for elderlies – to keep up with their appointments and regular check-ups.
Due to the advancement in technology to understand the science of body functions and coordination, physical therapy is not just an allied healthcare program. Our home visit physiotherapists are constantly learning new methods and are certified to include that in their programs.
If you or a loved one is struggling with the need for Physiotherapy services, Naadee Health may be able to provide the experience, skill and compassion to help you cope with this difficult situation.
Naadee therapist provides our patients with the tools to better manage and maintain health, starting in the comfort of familiar home surroundings. Whether you or a loved one is recovering from an injury, surgery, or learning to live with orthopedic, neurological, pulmonary or cardiovascular disorders, Naadee Health rehabilitation services can help restore the health and functional skills necessary for participating in daily activities at home, school, work or in the community.
Our therapist will work closely with the patient, their caregivers and their personal physician to develop a customized care plan that focuses on patient safety, regaining mobility and maintaining independence.
In addition to the licensed therapist, your care team may include registered nurses, social workers and certified home health aides. Each patient will receive a complete assessment to determine appropriate care and therapy needs.
Whether the individual’s problem is a result of injury or disease, the role of a physical therapist is to help him or her return to maximal function. Physical therapy services assist the patient in learning how to restore function by training on gait, use of cane, walker, wheelchair, artificial limb, energy conservation, and return to work status. Physical therapists also work with individuals to prevent loss of mobility by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
Our Physical Therapy staff offer the following quality services:
- Establish home exercise program and instruct patient/caregiver on home exercise program
- Improve endurance (COPD)
- Order medical equipment as needed
- Work with DME’s to properly fit equipment to patient needs
- Educate on use of assistive devices
- Home safety assessment
- Fall Prevention
- Establish and implement program to increase range of motion and strength for total joints
- Therapeutic exercise
- Ultrasound/massage for pain management
- Gait training
- Strengthening, balance and transfer techniques
- Refer to our other services (Medical Social Worker, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Home Health Aides, Private Duty)